Saturday, August 1, 2009

Back In Nassau

I left on Wednesday with a very handsome young man to keep me company. Clayton, Rachel's fifteen year-old son, came to visit for about two and a half weeks. I hope he won't be too bored. So far, he has visited my school, spent time with his grandfather at the church, worked on "the lot" - his grandfather's favorite place (I can't take the heat or the sun), taken a dip in the pool (not our personal pool), and I hope to take him out for cracked conch and maybe conch salad this evening. We have also done marathon movie watching; we have some old movies Clay has not seen.

On Monday, a holiday here, I hope to take him to see some sights. I hope he enjoys himself; I would like for him to take good memories home with him.

Blessings to all.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty good to me. Will he also swim in the ocean? What are they doing to "the lot?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I have not been able to comment on anything earlier. I could not find the web address for your blog. I hope Clay had a great visit with you. He has had a very busy summer. He was a handsome and polite visitor in our home earlier this summer. You have a grandson to be proud of! Barbara

    ReplyDelete